Experience with these WC spridget bits

To: <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Experience with these WC spridget bits
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:15:44 +1000
I'm about to order the brake cooling cans and the adjustable
front spring perches from WC. Any comments?

While where here, what go fast bits from WC have you found
particularly successful.

The car is my bugeye (redcar). It has alloy top links and panhard rod
from WC that the previous owner installed. I put the WC short 510lb
springs in, and my own lowering wedges for the rear. It did have Mini
Mania's Spax shocks but I've gone back to the standard setup with
40 wt fork oil. It has standard front shocks with uprated valves and
30 wt fork oil. It has a 3/4 front sway bar.

It has a 1380 with 286 cam (freshly rebuilt and installed today). I'm
still using the standard g/box and praying while I wait for my SC/CR
gearset.....

I have used it mainly for tarmac rallies but will run it at the Healey
International Commemorative Race at Mt Panarama in October.

Thanks for any advice/comments

Mike