[Fwd: Press release... mergers and acquisitions]

To: Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Press release... mergers and acquisitions]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 21:31:13 -0500
--------------80ACA1651767340709AA80C4

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:42:37 -0500
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
To: TMHEFFRON <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Press release... mergers and acquisitions

Dear Mr. Heffron,

As long as your shoes are tied and your nose isn't running... you're in. The
drooling just elevates you above the average member. However, if you fail to
meet the aforementioned requirements, you may submit to Gary (AKA Black
Bart)Speckman's Northern Wisconsin initiation ritual which requires a Ned Beatty
impression, a lubricant, and a wolverine (seems the gerbils weren't up to the
task). Most of the Triumph racers in Team Thicko ask to "requalify" and submit
themselves to the initiation again and again.....

Flounder