Chicago Vintage Grand Prix???

To: vintage race list <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Chicago Vintage Grand Prix???
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:07:09 -0500
To all,

I thought the race portion of Marchetti's efforts was dead... but
yesterday I received an invite to participate in the "Chrysler's Chicago
Vintage Grand Prix & Concours D'Elegance", June 11-14, 1998. The invite
claims use of the museum area near the lakefront... but is not specific
if this is for the car show or the race. The race is limited to 250
entrants. (312) 455-2757

Interesting to see if they pull this off... rumor was the race portion
had been called off.

WST
Team Thicko