[Fwd: Bill Parish]

To: Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Bill Parish]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:55:44 -0500
--------------678A417C9026EEB7D44B3652

Subject:
        Bill Parish
   Date:
        Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:07:52 -0400 (EDT)
   From:
        Judy Ann Cull <vscda@iserv.net>
     To:
        gbruggenthies@IAAI.com
    CC:
        billdentin@aol.com, lotus81@interaccess.com, Fitzsmns@mwci.net,
ray.freiwald@dana.com,
        thannagan@aol.com, <billd13@essex1.com>, mlhillard@svm.com,
j.knupp@ennisknupp.com,
        jliess@fmr-systems.com, Greg.Petrolati@carle.com,
docprimack@msn.com,
        speckman@chaos.coredcs.com, rdwismer@aol.com,
wsthompson@thicko.com

Just received this fax

I have a fax from Ely Fishkin of VMC........
It is with much sadness that I must inform you and your organization
that
Bill Parish died last night after an heroic battle with cancer.
Attached is
a fax from Allison Parish outlining the basic philosophy and purpose of
the
Bill Parish Safety First Memorial to be established and administered by
the VMC.

Please inform all of your membership of his death, and that this
memorial
fund has been created to perpetuate Bill's efforts on safety and
sportsmanship in our sport.

Contributions in Bill's memory may be made to:
        Vintage Motorsports Council
        c/o Mr Ely M Fishkin, Secretary
        3599 S Albion
        Englewood, CO 80110