blackhawk

To: team thicko <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: blackhawk
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 19:30:33 -0500
News from Blackhawk Farms. Went to work a test day today. Many trees cut
down and turns 1 & 7 opened up considerably. Trees and brush cut back on
the inside of 5. Extended tire barriers on outside of 4. Unable to do a
lap in my own car to see from the track perspective but looks like some
good improvements when viewed from the paddock.

The concession (food) stand has been taken over by Cindy and her
husband. When I arrived the rescue and corner workers were waxing
eloquent about how good the food has become. This is a cynical tough
crowd. New items on the menu. This weekends special was vegetable soup
and a french dip sandwich. I had a chili with cheese and onions. While
it was not as good as mine -or as spicy- it was good.