Re: you cheap bastards

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: you cheap bastards
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:04:54 -0800 (PST)
(Cheap Bastard? eh what? NOW you've struck a nerve...)

Herr Flounder,

Problem ist; whos' got time for that foo-foo nonsense?

Give me good ol' midwestern Old Style (or Hamms, or any variety of "bowling
alley favorites" but NO Grain Belt) or give me death...whichever is
cheaper.

funny thing is...can't seem to find any out here in the land of fruits,
nuts and the nauseatingly politcally correct...sigh.  Theres' times I miss
the old sod...

urp...

v/r
herr kuby