Re: Merry Christmas

To: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 16:22:12 -0600

Black Bart wrote:

> If you would, please send your team name, car(s) type, and general
> geographic area.

 Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd. (following cars are sum total of members cars,
more
or less, in the USA) Lotus 7, Datsun 510, Elva Mk.II, Elva Mk. VII, Allard J-2,
several Bugeyes, two more Lotus 7, Kieft F-Jr., MGB, MGB-GT, ASP, two Minis,
TR-4,
Mk II Sprite, Pantera, several Lotus Europa, E-type Jag, several Miatas, TR-3,
several Lotus Elite, couple more Lotus 7, one Viper, one Plymouth Prowler (urg,
my
head hurts), and a beer cooler stored in Pebble Beach, California.  I'll let
Jeremy
fill in the antipodial assembly.
 Our geographic area is generally any EPA Superfund site in the greater
mid-west.

--
Dick
Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd.