Re: [Spridgets] Austin Healey 2024 Elkhart Lake / Road America and Concl

To: stanbmason@aol.com, andrew.more.fsae@gmail.com, j.newcomer@yahoo.com, derekchima@hotmail.com, sarl45@hotmail.com, steve@skunkriverresto.com, nburress@gmail.com, stine.jason@gmail.com, mccormackr@hss.edu, tcspeedwell@gmail.com, kirkkos@yahoo.com, hcgracing@aol.com, salisje@comcast.net, tim@mcginleyinc.com, edwardhinsa@gmail.com, buks62500@yahoo.com, bugeyedave@aol.com, tlcnam@aol.com, jeff@mozer.com, happykozfam@comcast.net, skip.meyer@ymail.com, dick@mgcarclub.com, steve@onecoleman.com, esolynch@gmail.com, fishnet@essex1.com, spridget72@yahoo.com, deikis@gmail.com, steve.bisson@yahoo.com, gary.perser@gmail.com, slugthemtrhd@suddenlink.net, charlie@charles-hall.com, stevewright9928@gmail.com, racingred69midget@rogers.com, pauljharris914@yahoo.com, swindrace@aol.com, kekjacobsen@yahoo.com, mowogbill@yahoo.com, viggen@bellsouth.net, jbtruck@dwave.net, buzzmerk@yahoo.com, swope66@aol.com, jeff.bakker@yahoo.com, dbrown07@aol.com, rickdmichalek@gmail.com, ptgbhtl@aol.com, wrtr@aol.com, colin@colinsclassicauto.com, ta.wilcox57@gmail.com, spridget@aol.com, refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, brian@griffingspeedworks.com, dlee1967@sbcglobal.net, ccstickleback@yahoo.com, ezanner@gmail.com, scthsc47@gmail.com, mg72racer@juno.com, terry@toyshop-resto.com, soavero@yahoo.com, edwforrest@gmail.com, kered_2004@yahoo.com, buckleyproperties@gmail.com, thadevans@windstream.net, bmwwxman@gmail.com, mmaehling@comcast.net, dynamic881961@yahoo.com, christopher.beukema@gmail.com, nadadawgracing@yahoo.com, thershey@frontiernet.net, devildogracing9@gmail.com, stevebest3131@gmail.com, rob.futcher@yahoo.com, ted@hoyes.com, tmoran@moranconstruction.com, d.walters@lackstrim.com, k_hund59@yahoo.com, wc@spridget.com, ron.bartell@comcast.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, dbruce@taborbruce.com, rfheil@aol.com, mgvadick@aol.com, clancy@sunflower.com, cseifert@tombrowninc.com, larsmg@aol.com, chia219@comcast.net, ashleyburress27@gmail.com, maxspeedwell773@gmail.com, spridgetech@ameritech.net, cana.comer@gmail.com, sgthui@yahoo.com, nickpirner@gmail.com, adammozdzien@gmail.com, dlee1967@sbclgobal.net, jbasnik3@gmail.com, brian.ulinski@gmail.com, dbkessinger@yahoo.com, bravenrace@yahoo.com, leah@leahbauerdesigns.com, dstantonkc@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Austin Healey 2024 Elkhart Lake / Road America and Conclave
From: miniac7--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 14:34:14 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_700505_1396576978.1698762854125

=C2=A0I wouldn't miss it. See you there, at both events !=C2=A0Howard Colli=
nsVa Beach, VA.=C2=A0
In a message dated 10/31/2023 10:16:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, spridgets@=
autox.team.net writes:=C2=A0
Spridgets,=C2=A0I wanted to give everyone a heads up for next year's Vintag=
e Racing and more!=C2=A0 Many of you may have heard that there was the poss=
ibility of a combined Vintage Race and Conclave overlapping with VSCDA's mi=
d-September Elkhart Lake / Road America event.=C2=A0 Well it has been confi=
rmed.=C2=A0 On the race side of this equation there will be a special Sunda=
y Austin Healey Race on the same day that the Austin Healey Conclave starts=
 for the kick off of their week and then runs for the next several days.=C2=
=A0 This should be really exciting with many Big and Small World Class Heal=
eys racing along with street & display cars.=C2=A0 The Conclave is the Aust=
in Healey Club of America's annual get together in various parts of the US.=
=C2=A0 Next year it will be in Elkhart Lake / Road America / Sheboygan Wisc=
onsin area. The Conclave typically has displays, rallyes, solo events, banq=
uets and car shows just to mention a few.=C2=A0 If you have any questions o=
r concerns please let me know and I will share those with others running th=
ese events.=C2=A0 I am tentatively going to plan on being there for both ev=
ents.=C2=A0 I will share more details as they become available.=C2=A0Stan M=

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets=C2=A0 http://autox.team.ne=
t/archive

@aol.com

------=_Part_700505_1396576978.1698762854125

 font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style=3D"color: #000000; font-styl=
e: normal; font-weight: normal;">&nbsp;</span></div>
 events !</span></div>