[Spridgets] Cooling fan-damonium?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Cooling fan-damonium?
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 09:30:45 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_1451085949520121
   charset=utf-8

First off thank everyone on their input!Ok the best installation is as a puller
behind the core.    That's based upon the fan itself not being in front of
the core and partially restricting air flow through the core.   Also some
other E=MC2 in-depth answers on fan blade area literally indicated a rear mount
is not a best way , in my aplication it's the only way to go.I knew using the
factory plastic fan was not an option based upon higher RPM ranges the car will
see at times.  I have a Geo Metro cooling fan here.  It came with the parts I
retrieved with the car.  It's too large in every dimension to put into a cross
flow aplication.   Actually the Geo fan assembly is on the huge side of fans
I'm familiar with.  It's a big can style motor with a steel 4 blade fan (
looks like a household tabletop fan blade!) in a stamped steel shroud that is
the size of the radiator core.  So I'm definitly not going to try to utilise
that .   I do want a thermostatic fan control device.  It's not in the
budget right now.  The Midget is already wired for a dash mounted on/off fan
switch with indicator light.  Staging in line for hillclimbs and some street
driving indicates the proper route is a thermostatically controlled fan just to
be certain the car cools before it overheats.Chuck Sent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_1451085949520121
   charset=utf-8

</head>
their input!</div><div dir="auto">Ok the best installation is as a puller
behind the core.&nbsp; &nbsp; That's based upon the fan itself not being in
front of the core and partially restricting air flow through the core.&nbsp;
&nbsp;Also some other E=MC2 in-depth answers on fan blade area literally
indicated a rear mount is not a best way , in my aplication it's the only way
to go.</div><div dir="auto">I knew using the factory plastic fan was not an
option based upon higher RPM ranges the car will see at times.&nbsp; I have a
Geo Metro cooling fan here.&nbsp; It came with the parts I retrieved with the
car.&nbsp; It's too large in every dimension to put into a cross flow
aplication.&nbsp; &nbsp;Actually the Geo fan assembly is on the huge side of
fans I'm familiar with.&nbsp; It's a big can style motor with a steel 4 blade
fan ( looks like a household tabletop fan blade!) in a stamped steel shroud
that is the size of the radiator core.&nbsp; So I'm definitly not going to try
to utilise that .&nbsp; &nbsp;I do want a thermostatic fan control
device.&nbsp; It's not in the budget right now.&nbsp; The Midget is already
wired for a dash mounted on/off fan switch with indicator light.&nbsp; Staging

--===============0567004387721117811==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============0567004387721117811==--