Re: [Spridgets] It's been a long time

To: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] It's been a long time
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 21:32:36 -0500

----_com.lge.email_3493320798161210
   charset=utf-8

Robert!So good to hear from you!?? ?? It HAS been a while.Where are you located
geographically speaking?Next please send a list of missing or needed parts to
EVERYONE!?? ??I have misc. "Stuff" and if I can help ASK!And....if geography
works out... possibly an OSHIT could be something to contemplate?ChuckSent from
my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Robert Weeks via SpridgetsDate:
Sun, Nov 10, 2019 6:50 PMTo: spridgets@autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets]
It's been a long timeHi all,I used to be on this list years ago. Haven't done
much with my Midget in years other than watch it rust outside because we didn't
have a garage and I had other responsibilities and projects. My oldest is 17,
he'll be 18 next month, and he loves working on cars. He's taken on my Midget
as his project under my guidance.I have a 1970 that I bought off of Frank
Carici. It's going to need a lot of work. The kid hopes to have it fixed up in
time for his senior prom.I was wondering (without starting a war or hurting any
feelings) who the best suppliers are these days. I'm going to be helping him
out but neither of us has a lot of money to sink into the car. We're going to
go through each system to get it sorted and right, but we're going to need a
good deal of parts both mechanical and cosmetic, and we're going to need some
body panels. I can weld and paint but this is going to be a pretty big order to
get it ready in time and to do it on the cheap. We're not going for concours
here. Our inspiration is going to be the cars that Frank would take from
junkers to nice looking drivers without breaking the bank or spending years
on.I used to be able to go to the local auto parts store and get rebuild
calipers, and a lot of other parts but those days seem to be long gone. Can't
even find a distributor cap and rotor there these days.Thanks in advance for
your suggestions. If we can afford to make this happen I'll do my best to keep
you all posted. I'm hoping I can get my kid on the list but he's not big on
email ;-)Thanks again,Robert

----_com.lge.email_3493320798161210
   charset=utf-8

</head>
dir="auto">So good to hear from you!&nbsp; &nbsp; It HAS been a
while.</div><div dir="auto">Where are you located geographically
speaking?</div><div dir="auto">Next please send a list of missing or needed
parts to EVERYONE!&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">I have misc. "Stuff" and
if I can help ASK!</div><div dir="auto">And....if geography works out...
possibly an OSHIT could be something to contemplate?</div><div
Spridgets<spridgets@autox.team.net></spridgets@autox.team.net></div><div
</b><a
href="mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>;</div><div
all,<br><br>I used to be on this list years ago. Haven't done much with my
Midget in years other than watch it rust outside because we didn't have a
garage and I had other responsibilities and projects. My oldest is 17, he'll be
18 next month, and he loves working on cars. He's taken on my Midget as his
off of Frank Carici. It's going to need a lot of work. The kid hopes to have it
fixed up in time for his senior prom.<br><br>I was wondering (without starting
a war or hurting any feelings) who the best suppliers are these days. I'm going
to be helping him out but neither of us has a lot of money to sink into the
car. We're going to go through each system to get it sorted and right, but
we're going to need a good deal of parts both mechanical and cosmetic, and
we're going to need some body panels. I can weld and paint but this is going to
be a pretty big order to get it ready in time and to do it on the cheap. We're
not going for concours here. Our inspiration is going to be the cars that Frank
would take from junkers to nice looking drivers without breaking the bank or
spending years on.<br><br>I used to be able to go to the local auto parts store
and get rebuild calipers, and a lot of other parts but those days seem to be
long gone. Can't even find a distributor cap and rotor there these
days.<br><br>Thanks in advance for your suggestions. If we can afford to make
this happen I'll do my best to keep you all posted. I'm hoping I can get my kid
on the list but he's not big on email ;-)<br><br>Thanks

----_com.lge.email_3493320798161210--

--===============7014592615714345437==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============7014592615714345437==--