Re: [Spridgets] Fw: The Midget sees the light of day!

To: crusaderchuck55@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: The Midget sees the light of day!
From: miniac7--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:47:44 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2106422_1448934864.1572446864367

Chuck,=C2=A0Where and when will the first competition event be scheduled an=
d held for you in this car?=C2=A0I'm proposing that=C2=A0we need to be ther=
e to help celebrate you in your achievement and=C2=A0support your efforts t=
hat weekend. Schedule permitting, I am commenting myself to being there wit=
h my Sprite, and I am=C2=A0hereby=C2=A0challenging others on the list to do=
 the same and join in. We can make it a SpridgetFest of sorts.=C2=A0Howard =
CollinsVirginia Beach, VA.=C2=A0=C2=A0-----Original Message-----