[Spridgets] Thermostat

To: Spridgets via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Thermostat
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:47:27 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159

The cooler weather is coming, even here is Southern California.=C2=A0 I thi=
nk my thermostat is acting up because the car will run cool for a while and=
 then it will overheat a little.=C2=A0 All of a sudden it is running cool a=
gain.=C2=A0 I just pulled the engine to swap transmissions and of course th=
ere are a few easy to deal with issues, but overheating is one that was not=
 there prior to swapping trans missions. What temp thermostat should I put =
in my 1275 Bugeye?=C2=A0 Is the sliding sleeve type worth the money?Mike Ma=
cLean

------=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">The cooler weather is coming, even here is Southern
California.&nbsp; I think my thermostat is acting up because the car will run
cool for a while and then it will overheat a little.&nbsp; All of a sudden it
is running cool again.&nbsp; I just pulled the engine to swap transmissions and
of course there are a few easy to deal with issues, but overheating is one that
was not there prior to swapping trans missions. What temp thermostat should I
put in my 1275 Bugeye?&nbsp; Is the sliding sleeve type worth the
money?</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Mike
------=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159--

--===============1951020530278071417==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============1951020530278071417==--