Re: [Spridgets] '59 Berkeley SE 492

To: Allen Hefner <lbc77mg@gmail.com>, Spridgets list
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] '59 Berkeley SE 492
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:47:19 -0800 (PST)

I agree with you Billy- $500 was the last one i saw sell -
It was a pretty nice car and ran,
There is not a big following for these cars.
You would have to find some one who really wanted one to sell it.
There is a guy in upland that bought 2 of them.
He took one apart to restore it then lost interest in the cars.
He tried to sell them as a package -one complete runner.
One complete apart. He told me he started at $3000.
Then worked his way down to $1000 and only got one call. no sale.
He ended up giving the cars away to get the room back in his garage.
I always liked them - but would not pay much for one either.

Vigil