Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:38:07 -0600
Bud the lurker here -

Yeah, the Kettle Moraines just goes on forever, winding two lane blacktop
with no traffic and beautiful scenery. Farms, cows, barns, fields and
forests - its all black and white, red, green and blue. The bikers just love
this area. They drive en masse over these country roads every summer (when I
had a bike we would join them). And the lakes along the way - they are
everywhere. You can get lost very easily, but then you come across a town of
300 souls with a bar (this is Wisconsin, after all), and everyone is really
friendly. And there are lots of lodging options due to RA, which is a half
hour away from totally lost in the country.

Bud