Re: [Spridgets] Traffic Circles - Joisey

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>, "Frank Clarici"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Traffic Circles - Joisey
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:22:47 -0800
Charley Braum wrote:  "I've been on Frank's personal traffic circles - the
local gendarmes wave and smile as you take the loops "as if you stole it"."

Yep!  Been there, too, and I get the distinct impression they just give up
on him.   Or have a vowel-ending name.  In any event, I wonder which track
has been more productive per person to the automotive world, the one in
Indianapolis or the one in Tom's River?  My money's on Joisey.

Buster