[Spridgets] Bugeye at Auction

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye at Auction
From: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:21:02 -0500
List

A friend of mine took his 1959 Bugeye Sprite to Hilton Head S.C.for the
classic car auction.

The car was restored 6 years ago, it's painted Iris blue, with a blue interior
(blue carpet), the car is completely stock mechanically. Its a beautiful
looking and running car, and it was driven.

It's nice to know there are still lots people who have money to burn.

The car was bought by a woman, it sold for $25.300. my friend came away with
$23.000 after various commision were paid out.

I told my friend he should have sold the car here in Canada, with the U.S.
dollar being on the low side he lost money L.O.L.

Greg Higgins