Re: [Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>, Jim
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:43:50 GMT
Fr'instance...."GE is a master plan....."

I don't beleive your timing, Buster!  You hit the nail right on the proverbial
head.

Only I'm not one to disregard my native intelligence to "get along", though I
take pains to express it with all due respect as I like (and respect) those I
work both for and with. "Playing well with others" has it's limits, after all!
You gotta be willing to speak up for your own well being every now and then.
And it can be done nicely with a little thought and advance planning.

Got me my own "cubicle" instead of having to "share" along with the added bonus
of a "corporate" computer port without that PITA "Smart Filter" the peons have
to put up with.....so I can "play" while I work.

But yes...."a master plan designed by geniuses to be implemented by fools" is
pretty much the case in a lot of corporate instances. Some of the "errors" are
simply
hilarious...."truth stranger than fiction".

In some cases such is not so funny....Vietnam and Iraq preceeding "The
Surge" for example.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)