Re: [Spridgets] A Puzzler

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A Puzzler
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:05:50 -0700
     Larry Daniels wrote:  "It bears the letters and numbers "BMC-61".

Beats the snot outta me.  Mine did not have one when new.

.     There is also a lot of crayon lettering on the rear of the dash on the
passenger side."

Let's see, there is that set of numbers/letters anywhere on the rear of the
dash, and there another set of numbers/letters written on the hump behind the
seats.  Both were in yellow crayon on mine.  One was the interior and exterior
colors, and the other the VIN number.  Without dashing to my books, I cannot
recall which was which.

The number on the hump, however, is a good indicator of whether the car has
been painted or not.  If there is no number, the bet is that it has been
painted over (as mine was for the BusterCluster).

There, again is where Jay would be the best bet for the authoritative word.

Buster