ebay racecar

To: "'spridgets net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay racecar
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:58:28 -0500
Hey.  Speaking of disc brakes.  When I installed mine I put a block of wood
between the shock lever arm and the chassis to keep the shock from being
flexed for quite a while.  With no engine in the car I can't remove the wood
blocks.

Short of removing the springs any ideas how to move the shock arms enough to
release the block.  I stood on the frame with my wife and it wasn't enough
to move it.  (Wish I had a picture of that)

Anyone have any football heavyweight kids in SE Pennsylvania to help move
those suckers?

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa