Re: Tires again

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires again
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 19:04:36 -0500
HMMMM< never found them when I was looking a couple years ago, but man
are they expensive compared to what I paid for Daytons.

PS they are 5 1/2"

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin

believed to be clean.