midget symptoms

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: midget symptoms
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:20:21 -0600
So coming home today the turn signals quit working.
No big surprise there being that I have a history with them.
Then I noticed the RPM's and speedo had shut down as well,
Damn.
So I am thinking - blown fuse or could be the bullet connector behind the
dash (that I have never found any problems with when trying to fix these
blinkers before)
But I later found the fuses top be fine - even new ones brought no ju-ju
good luck.

But here's the kicker...
The car has always had that nice whining fuel pump that is constantly
letting me know that it's working. First thing you hear when you turn the
key....
In the past when the alternator needed replacing and or the battery was low
- I could tell a little difference in it's constant tone.

But after losing everyting today, the whine really fluctuated DRAMATICALLY
upon how much I was giving it the gas. To a point where giving it the gas
seemed baaad.

Weird, right?

I got Dean's new flashlight out and am typing this from under the bonnet
fending off the weather.
Ooooh, there are those missing bolts.

Miles Herndon
(not Dale)
inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001