Re: Subaru/BMW ( NO LBC )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subaru/BMW ( NO LBC )
From: "MGraziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:20:13 -0600
Robert,

That's the same exact car I owned from 2001 to 2004.  Timberline Green.

If you think it's good on snow, wait until you need it on ice, when it's
unexpected.  Almost as if the car is on rails.  I had so much fun driving
that car in the NY winter countryside.  One day, I even used it to haul my
300ZX out of the woods, where I parked it after losing control on an icy
downhill road (at 5mph).

And in dry weather, it won't even occur to you that you're driving a station
wagon with 8-9 inches of road clearance.  It has a very low center of
gravity.

You will forever love the McIntosh system.  In fact, I have the McIntosh
speakers in my Nissan Frontier.  A Subaru tech told me once that system
would cost almost $4,000 if purchased separately.  Curious, I confirmed it
with McIntosh.  So I installed the new Rockford Fosgate speakers that came
with my Frontier into the Subaru before I turned it in, and installed the
McIntosh into my Frontier.

Good luck with it, and drive safe.

Michael