Re: floor pan patch

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: floor pan patch
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:09:24 -0600
> Only in PA where the "good ol boys" have convinced everyone that they
> only
> "spotlight" to see the deer, not to hunt them, like birdwatchers or
> something.
> Yeah right.  Just down the road from our barn are state  signs that say
> "No
> spotlighting past this point".  It's not only legal,  they have rules for
> it!

Robert,
PA has historically had the best game management in the nation with the
healthiest population of wildlife. "Spotlighting" is NOT the same as
"jacklighting". I have enjoyed going spotlighting, it is a fun way to
actually see some deer in the woods. Just don't let the friendly game warden
find any firearms in your vehicle (or bows, crossbows, etc). Jacklighting,
OTOH, is a sorry way to kill Bambi. So is having Bambi sail over a hedge and
land in the side of your brand new car that you have owned for less than 48
hours. Don't ask how I know ;-)
David Lieb