Re: Poster Sprite parts need.

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: Poster Sprite parts need.
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:21:03 -0600
Hah!  Engine is the least of the problems at this point. I'm still waiting
on the power company to hook up my service. I have a breaker and meter box
in place with pipe to the service transformer so maybe it will be next week.
I hope to start stripping it down in the next two weeks so as to get it
media blasted and on a stand to put new floors in.  We shall see what is
under all that great silver and purple paint!

Charlie