Re: Indians to build MGs

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Indians to build MGs
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:52:25 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>

The only chinese made stuff I buy has NO MOVING PARTS ;)
Imagine a whole bunch of chinese moving parts that are *supposed* to
move you? It'll never work. or at least not much more than 30 days.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

=================================

So, exactly 4 weeks (28 days) ago, I tore my Achille's tendon off of my
heel.  My (Chinese) orthopedic surgeon reattached the tendon by running a
screw through the tendon and into the heel -- which he said will be a
permanent fixture.  My question is: do I need to worry that he brought the
screw with him from China (or bought it from Harbor Freight) and that I need
to seriously worry that it will rust/break/crumble in my heel within the
next couple of days?

See, I was kinda thinking that, when this thing is finally healed (heeled),
that I wouldn't have to worry anymore.  Am I being naive?  Should I go back
to the hospital and demand a non-Chinese surgeon redo the surgery?  Maybe a
surgeon with a financial interest in a good ole 'merican hardware company?
Should I check his stock portfolio before I let him cut me?  Should I carry
an oil-filled syringe to periodically re-oil my heel like the tin man on the
Wizard of Oz?  (Colin, was he from Australia?)

I have so many questions and so few answers.

Inquisitively,

LD