Report

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Report
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:35:26 -0600
I would like to report that Miss Agatha runs.

That is as soon as I changed the timeing 180 degrees, and I was so careful
too, sigh. Had her running maybe 6 times for from 1 min to three. Now she can
rest till I get the interior in with the dash.

Oil pressure 55 cold, never did get her hot just warmed up, no exhaust yet.
She was cracking and burbling all over the place, the neighbors even came over
to smile and enjoy it.

Also the carbs are leaking from the bottom both of them. No clue yet what is
causing that, but really rich was good for the first try, hehe.

Thanks to all who helped me get this far with parts, kind words, instructions,
etc.

Been quite a day, think I'll have a nap.

Jack Laird