Race Bugeye For Sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Race Bugeye For Sale
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:57:24 -0600
Listers -

I know these lists are not supposed to be a venue for selling, but - I really
want to sell Redd - I don't have the room for all these cars, and I won't be
racing again, at least I don't think I will at this time.

Before I go the Ebay or VSCDA newsletter route, I'd like to offer it to you
listers.

I am willing to sell it at a low price, $3000 or best offer above $3000. For
that, you get a brand new, competitive 948 engine that I put more than $3000
into, a new MSD-6AL, in a fully race-ready, fully legal vintage-racing Bugeye.
I have run the new engine extensively, and it is solid, with good oil pressure
and no leaks. Everything (brakes, bearings, suspension, carbs, tranny,
cooling, dizzy, gauges, etc.) is in good working condition. It needs a new
harness, and the paint is cracking in a couple areas. It is not real pretty,
but it is a bargain just for the engine, plus you get a complete parts car, if
you buy it just for the engine.

For info and pics, go to www.excel.net/~bpazur.

The car is 30 minutes from Road America, and 40 minutes from WST's Dream Farm,
in Wisconsin.

Bud

Mr. White - 1275 Street Bugeye
Redd - 948 Race Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance