Re: fitting in head

To: "Joe Lansing" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: fitting in head
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:47:18 -0800
Hi Joe,

That thread is 5/8"-18 thread, and normally an adapter goes in there for the
liquid tube, stock temp gauge.  If you use an electric gauge, just tell them
the thread as above and the sender will screw directly into the head.  Don't
use tape on the electric sender, use some sort of paste sealant.  Otherwise,
you might not get a ground on the sender.

Paul A