RE: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:11:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I don't necessarily dislike Reid and he is an outstanding editor but I am
always a little uncomfortable with his seasonal solicitations.

I would feel more comfortable about these solicitations if they were part of
continuous,  or even occassional, contributions as opposed to them appearing
when Reid is selling or promoting something.

For these same reasons I think his criticism of the lists is unfounded.

(Those who know me will agree I wrote this using incredible restraint.)

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct