Re: Seeking some original used parts

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking some original used parts
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:29:34 -0700
> Frank Clarici wrote:  "58 Sprite that I am doing correct. I have a
> heater fan tube (3" metal tube with the flapper in it) ... I also need
> that paper covered 3" short heater hose from blower to heater box.

OK, OK, OK.  I've got 'em.  They will be in the mail next week.  Geez,
how you fixed for socks and underwear?

Pretty soon, I will need my name on the title!  (Hey, wait a minute, I
gave you the VIN and my name is already on the title!!!!  Why didn't
take all the crates when you were here for the BusterCluster?  Oh, you
are like Johnny Cash and gonna build it "one piece at a time".

Buster