Re: Brake Light Switch

To: spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Brake Light Switch
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:58:03 -0500
Or get a brake light switch from a 1972 Corvette (without cruise
control).

Costs about 6 bucks.  You have to drill out the threaded hole in the
pedal box, but the switch comes with double nuts to secure it.

This is what I have on the racecar after prying the metal tabs apart and
"rebuilding" the Lucas thing about three times.  I think it is highway
robbery to charge $25 for those damned things.

-- David Littlefield