stuck wheel on a midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: stuck wheel on a midget
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:40:14 -0500
On a 74 RWA Midget...

Just switched out a few bushings and the front wheel bearings.
After setting them in place I slid the hub back in place, bolted every thing
down and...
the wheel was motionless.
I tried stepping on the brakes to reset the shoes but...

Anyhow, 'I think' what I have done is pushed the back of the works into the
actual disc of the brake.
Loosening the bolts and hub helps matters but can't be safe.

Seems like the disc is being forced by the rotor.

I am guessing I have to remove the entire brake and reset it's postion ?
Now just to figure out how to get at those stubborn bolts on the back of the
wheel...