Radiator caps - Crossflow rad

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator caps - Crossflow rad
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:53:08 EDT
 Hi list,

The 15lb rad cap on my Sprite is no longer sealing properly and I want to
replace it.  I've considered the Stant caps which I'd have to buy 'specially
from
the USA because all the ones I see over here are the 17-22 psi caps which
have a higher rating than I want to subject the core plugs too (should the car
ever get too hot).  But, aside from the lever release cap and the easy screw
cap
what's so special about them?  Might I be advised to simply get another cheap
15lb cap (rather than a 13lb)?

Daniel1312