Re: Aluminum ID plates

To: Midget Sprite Group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Aluminum ID plates
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for all the replies, but I think I wasn't entirely clear what I am
looking for.

I'm not looking for Austin or MG ID plates. I'm looking for a source to
manufacture aluminum plates using the same technology that is USED IN THE
MANUFACTURE of chassis ID plates.

If anyone knows of a source to get them manufactured, your assistance will be
greatly appreciated.

Again, Thanks in advance.

jay fishbein
wallingford, CT