It moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:47:15 -0400
After many hours, frustration, and a he// of a lot of fun she came off the
jack stands today and I drove her around the block a few times.

Thanks so much to everyone, especially those of you who went the extra mile.
Frank, who was always full of advice ( and what ever else I will let you
decide), Peter the parts pimp, who not only put up with my sending back
things I didn't know what I ordered them for, was quick in sending
everything I really needed, and listened on the phone to problems I had that
didn't even have anything to do with his parts.  And I think his prices are
good too.  Sierra Specialty was recommended by Capt Bob  and Frank, so off
went the MC.  Came back with an oversized boot inside that would not let
fluid go to the clutch slave.  Sent it back with 3 day UPS, he found the
problem, sent it back 3 day  UPS and a check for my shipping plus a couple
of dollars for my gas ( but how he knows I have gas is anyone's guess).
Can't ask for better opposite coast service.  Others who sent me some window
curtain nuts, lug nuts, and in general all of you who just wanted me to
succeed, even though we never met.  What a great bunch.

Quite a lot of noise when in reverse and 2-4.  Will look tomorrow at
throw-out bearing.  Did check tranny fluid level, and it needs to be topped
off.

Light switch and brake light switch is "in the mail" according to Peter C,
so Tuesday we are looking at NYS inspection.

Then on to speedo, tach, dash lights, high beam and turn signal dash lights,
to name a few of the obvious issues.

Pretty dirty inside and out, so will need some plain old elbow grease for
sure.

All in all, I have a great big smile on my face, and so does Linda.

Picture someday soon.

Bob Campion
Vernon, NY