FROG AYE plays with the big boys on the way home, and makes it.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FROG AYE plays with the big boys on the way home, and makes it.
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:20:28 -0700
It was an epic return from the Buster Cluster:  FROG AYE across the freeways
of LA, then up I-5 one of the major truck routes in CA.  Don't know how fast
I was traveling (4500 in 4th is somewhere around 63 MPH by my calculations)
but I kept to the right lane.  Mostly the traffic was sensible but there
were a few trains that went by at incredible speeds.  After three days at
Buster's I was seriously sleep deprived and had to stop a couple of times to
take quick naps, and in the end I pulled into my drive just 12 short hours
after leaving the scene of the action in Anaheim.  My ears are still
thrumming and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, even after 3 hours of
sleep, but FROG AYE made it fine, the revitalized suspension meant that it
went where I pointed it, and with the disk brakes I was able to stop when
needed!

I'm home safe.  Will report on the Buster Cluster later.

Hal