Re: Buster Cluster photos

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buster Cluster photos
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:19:11 -0400
Not being much for technology beyond points and condenser, I didn't give
a second thought to all that webcam mumbojumbo. But THANKS for the photo
gallery!!!  I can handle that.  Faces to names is always a treat, even
when I know some of them already.  Glad to see most of you guys are old
farts. If we can keep wing-and-neon crowd (Generations Alphabet) away
from Sprdgets, then there will be more for us to have at affordable
prices.

-JohnD

P.S. Hard to recognize Peter the Parts Pimp without his wide-brimmed
pink fedora, double breasted suit, and black-and-white alligator cha-cha
boots. 'Fact, didn't look like much of a pimp at all!