[Fwd: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration]
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration
From:    rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date:    Wed, July 19, 2006 10:10 pm
To:      b-evans@earthlink.net
Cc:      "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
         "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
         "Bugeye" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>

I've been reading these posts all day about what to bring in the way of
tools.  As I only live an hour or so away from Buster, my whole garage is
at his disposal.  I even have a 60 gallon air compressor on a skid with a
220 volt extension cord if it can be placed close enough to the dryer
connection if the laundry room is next to the garage.  I've got a pickup
so I can load jacks, tool boxes, air tools, etc., even cases of beer.
Sorry, I do not allow cats in my truck.  Since everyone is bringing
something already, I'll probably just show up on my Harley (a lot easier
to park) and see if I have to shoot home and get something.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite in San Bernardino

b-evans@earthlink.net
> Larry...
>
> Very obviously you, too, have done the highways and byways of America in
a Sprite, and know too well what it is like not to have what you need,
when you need it!!!  Has anyone besides me had the boot so full that you
had to tie the spare tire on TOP of the boot?

> Buster
>
>     Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:
>     I almost always carry a fairly extensive set of tools in the Bugeye.
>
>     This trip I will include an axel(tools and gaskets required for
installation)
>     extensive spare parts bag (water pump, radiator hose, fan belt,
spare Pertronics, wires, springs, nuts, bolts, gas line, etc), 10"
tow rope, jumper