Re: Reduction of un-sprung weight on FROG AYE

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: Reduction of un-sprung weight on FROG AYE
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:10:01 -0400
Hal Faulkner wrote:

>  What do others use
> to remove 45 years of road grime from the underside of their LBCs?

I have been using Superclean and a brush for years. Tooth brush for the
tight spots. Works great on grimey engines, rear axles, trannys, and
under bonnets.
But now I have a powerwasher :) That works better. I still need the
tooth brush to finish up the nooks and crannies.
Scrape the heavy stuff off first with a putty knife, screw driver and/or
wire brush. Soak it in superclean, wait 10 minutes, scrub with tooth
brush, rinse, repeat as neccessary
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ