RE: And then there were 399

To: "'John Innis'" <jdinnis@gmail.com>, "'Hal Faulkner'" <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: RE: And then there were 399
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:04:30 -0600
Cc: "'Mgraziano1'" <mgraziano1@o-lite.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On occasion, the VSCDA's spring time "bring a friend" night at Continental
Motors (Ferrari, Maserati, and nearly everything else expensive) they invite
the Ferrari club.

Man oh man...when ya get a load of those folks you know what they meant when
they coined the phrase money can't buy good taste. Ya never saw so many
comb-overs, toupees, plastic hooters, loud leather jackets, gold chains,
pinkie rings.... whew.