Re: Sunbeam Rapier?

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Rapier?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:06:28 -0800
Cc: <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>, <spritenut@comcast.net>
Glen,
I am interested a bit in this car - what body style?  What condition is the
rest of it in, especially trim and dash parts. If it is a 2-door hardtop I
might want to restore or street rod it - I have a Hillman Husky in my sights
right now and might want to do a Sunbeam Husky with stuff off the Rapier - I
just don't know, and I am 500 miles away with nothing bigger than a PT Cruiser
to tow with.

I presently am without a British Car for the first time since 1970 and am not
satisfied with the hundreds of Brit models I have on the shelve so .........

Here are a few shots of the Husky - I also know some Sunbeam/Rootes owners who
might be interested, 310-392-6605

Best,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA

Hillman_side.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="3842494D]

Hillman_F.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="3842494D]