Re: Roller rockers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller rockers
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:32:09 -0800 (PST)
Joe,

  Roller rockers them selfs will not give you a
noticable gain in horsepower, it's the ratio of the
valve lift that's more inportant.  Standard rockers
are 1.25 to 1 ratio and so are a lot of roller
rockers.  The most horsepower gain is achieved through
the use of 1.5 to 1 ratio rockers BUT only in modified
engines.  You would be wasting your money if you plan
to use either on a stock motor........
Just my opinion,  Bob