New list member intro

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New list member intro
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:37:06 -0600
Hello Peter,

Monday, February 20, 2006, 11:15:11 AM, you wrote:

> 466 is a Beck (pre-Beck/Arnley) number actually made by my former
> boss, decades ago. The SU equivalent is #6.

> I have the rest of the intercjange as well.
>          Peter C. aka PPP
> ======
> At 10:59 AM 2/20/2006, Bud Pazur wrote:

>>The HS2 carbs on Redd, my 948 racer, have needles inscribed 466. They are not
>>original, genuine SU needles, according to my Haynes SU Carburetor book. I
>>miked them versus V3 and AAC needles, and they look very slim - they would
>>seem to give a very rich mixture. Does anyone have an ID on these needles? I
>>Googled them, but just found a UK web site thread which couldn't ID them
>>either.
>>
>>TIA
>>
>>Bud
>>
>>Whitey - 1275 Street Bugeye
>>Redd - 948 Race Bugeye
>>SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
>>************************************************************************
>>"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
>>does in the petals of a flower"
>>
>>- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

> Your messages not reaching the list?
Hello Everyone,

Just found this list while looking for a front shock rebuilder (Gonna use
Peter C.) for my 65 Midget. See Http://rsorak.dyndns.org/mg.htm  for
some pics and it's story. Glad to have found you all,(I'm in
Memphis,TN) I'll go back to lurking now...

I'm am single 42 yr old ex-pro wrench/'puter jock who now just spends his
time restoring my fleet of 13 cars. I'm currently restoring a 70 Dodge
Challenger. I do just about everything myself,
from wrenching to paint to interior. See http://rsorak.dyndns.org/default.htm
to see what the rest of the fleet consists of.

--
Best regards,
 Rick                            mailto:HTPC@midsouth.rr.com