Re: Wire wheel spokes

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Wire wheel spokes
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 04:55:24 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
buchannan spokes in california!   ROFLMAO!   my stainless set of spokes for
my italian built (aermacchi) harley pit bike project arrived saturday!
beware!  if you call them for spokes as a guy you get a very akward
conversation with a very nice young lady about spokes and "NIPPLES"!
calling a stranger who sounds like a young attractive lady discussing
nipples is just not quite right!   trust me it was tough at the very least!
but i got my nipples!  ;)

chuck.
32 years with the same darn sprite and counting.........nipples, couldn'ta
they applied another name to da piece that sticks through da rim?    what
in da name of george were they thinking of........marylin monroe's sweater
or dagmar's sweaters???????   sheeeesh!     right up there with trying to
explain "male" and " female" fittings with a stranger of the opposite
sex.....AKWARD at the very least!
c.