Re: connundruMGB

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: connundruMGB
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:02:17 -0800 reply-type=original
I have been watching this auction since the day it listed.  If my wife
wouldn't divorce me over it, I'd have used the Buy-it-Now at $22,500.  I got
a kick out of the EPA sticker.  Fuel economy was 16?  I knew the ZS, low
compression, and catalitic converter were hard on these things, but that
mileage is worse than I remember.  And yes, if I bought it, I'd register it
& drive it.  What are you going to buy new today with that much style, a
Ford Fusion? <NOT>
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/