Re: Way, way, way off topic

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Way, way, way off topic
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:09:18 -0600
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't shoot me here, but Just Brits was where I got my complete
assembly. It took me several hours to put it in, and with Peter
Caldwells shocks, the roughest road in town is NOTHING!!
Ed did take a while to get me the assemblies, but he said it was
because he was not happy with the quality of the original shipment.
You can bet yer ass you will NEVER hear that out of Moss!!
No financial interest (though I may ask Ed for a beer if I ever get up
his way) Just a very satisfied customer of one of the bitchiest
persons on the list.
That means YOU ED, NOT Peter!!!

Brad