Re: Way, way, way off topic - goin' even further

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Way, way, way off topic - goin' even further
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:51:22 -0000
Hi  Robert,

Oh please Mr Teacher, please understand I might have just thought this one
through before you.

There's no need to reply, there are more important things in life - such as
emptying the bin.  Now is that an example of scewing the lawyers wife or of
Fey?  :-)        [That shouldn't tax you too much.]

Regards,
Guy R Day