Re: Anti sway bar mounting.. still..

Subject: Re: Anti sway bar mounting.. still..
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:03:30 -0600
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ok,  armed with that info..

without having seen them side by side what will differentiate them?

With the length of the arm off the spherical joint i think that I
have the earlier type of mount.   So hjow do I differentiate the
earlier type of bar..

Lester

.. and drilling 3 holes in an A arm has got to do less damage than
drilling 5 holes in an A arm..  ;-)