RE: Exhaust wrap versus coating

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Exhaust wrap versus coating
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:16:41 -0500
yo-yo-yo! word to yer rotting exhaust system home slice!
the wrap works real nice but it does cut lifespan of steel drastically!
and it also really bulks up a simple design requiring numerous spots of
safety wire here and there to keep it where you want it to stay.    high
maintance and after the second header very costly!   modern coatings like
"jet hot coatings" are very durable , comes in colors wich some like and
some do not, and it is effective in decreasing radiated heat to a degree
too.

chuck
(white painted longman LCB headers)