Re: Wide tires add HP?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wide tires add HP?
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:06:19 GMT
"Installing wide tires, while at the same time increasing HP......"

Take the comma out between "tires" and "while" and the possible
misunderstanding is avoided.

I've used the MM "axle stabilizer". It is no substitute for a true Panhard Rod.
It
was noisy so we packed the two joints with
fibre washers which quieted it down a bit.

It was properly mounted by a pro. Did
a bit, but not much. After 4 mos. it broke at one joint, one end of the rod
hitting the road, at which point the other joint gave up the ship, and this POS
bar
dropped on the road...gone forever. And good riddance. Laughing like hell,
("thank
God the "f'ing" noisey thing broke off") I never looked back! :)

You want a "proper" quality Panhard set-up? You might visit www.speedwell.com
and click under appropriate link. Note the difference between designs of the MM
design and the "proper" product marketed
by Speedwell. Priced accordingly.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)